Since its founding in 1952, Slawner Ortho has built a sterling reputation in the fitting of prosthetic and orthopedic appliances. In 1952 Joseph Slawner opened his first facility and there were a growing number of clients in a short period of time.
The Slawner reputation spread throughout Montreal and their specialization and expertise allowed them to serve patients internationally.
Today Slawner Ortho is headquartered in the Cote-des-Neiges region and has a total of six locations. They have proud to service Montreal and the surrounding area in Orthotics, Prosthetics, and Home Healthcare.